Go-Anywhere Drop-Outs for General Motors
Introducing a new way to add a drop out wherever and whenever you want! You no longer need to remove dividers or power down your cabling to add your drop outs. Safely install your dividers on the ground prior to tray installation. Just two screws, and you’re done!
“Great Idea. Drop outs were an issue that the lead electricians brought to my attention recently. The fact that you were able to achieve your solution without our electricians having to drill in the field was impressive. Thanks for the innovation. Keep it coming!”
— Jerry Wideman, General Motors, Lead Engineer – Global Standards & Value Engineering
- Safely installs from underneath the tray
- Patent-pending design allows you to position the NRD where you want it and lock it in place using only 2 screws
- Cable tie-down slots help you manage all your cabling!
- 3/4″ x 3/16″ slots make it easy to control and manage your cables
- Addresses important safety standards by reducing on-ladder installations
- Labor savings means more profitable installations
- Meets important safety standards / UL Listed